Purpose: MyIntegria Community is a supportive, informative and safe forum for our customers to share their interest in Natural Health Care with Integria and each other.
User Content: 'User content' includes any review, remark, opinion, representation or other matter posted or uploaded by a person or entity other than Integria or its officers, directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate.
User Content Accuracy: User content is general information only and may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current. No person should rely on any user content to determine how they act or fail to act. Integria does not represent or warrant the accuracy or otherwise of any user content nor endorse any opinions expressed in user content.
User Content Guidelines: User content posted on MyIntegria Community is subject to review and moderation by Integria and its contractors and agents and will not be published until finalization of such review and moderation.
Users must ensure that any user content posted:
- Is posted using their own single personal account;
- Is accurate, relevant and objective;
- Is clear using correct grammar and spelling;
- Does not promote specific remedies or treatments;
- Does not use marketing speak or puffery;
- Does not contain personally identifiable information such as names, contact details etc;
- Does not contain any external links;
- Does not contain confidential information;
- Is not abusive, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, threatening or harassing;
- Is not a personal reprisal or attack against any person or business;
- Is not false, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- Is not in violation of any intellectual property right of another;
- Is not in violation of any law or regulation;
- Is not inconsistent with the spirit or the aim of the MyIntegria Community;
- Is not otherwise inappropriate or offensive; and
Integria and its contractors and agents reserve the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, alter, move or remove any user content which it deems inconsistent with the User Content Guidelines at any time or to remove or lock listings or suspend, ban or cancel a user's account. However Integria is under no obligation to do so, nor (to the extent permitted by law) is it under an obligation to update any information, or to correct any inaccuracy that may become apparent at a later time.
Warranties: By posting content, users warrant that:
- they are personally responsible for the user content;
- they are the sole author and owner of the user content, including intellectual property rights in the user content; and
- that all moral rights (as granted pursuant to theCopyright Act 1968) in the user content are voluntarily waived;
Release: Each user releases Integria and its officers, directors, employees, agents and related bodies corporate from any liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use or reliance on the material or information available on or accessible through the MyIntegria Community, or the alteration, movement, removal of user content or the suspension, banning or cancellation of the user's account even if Integria has been advised of the likelihood of such damages and whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission.
Indemnity: By posting content, each user agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified Integria and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, and related bodies corporate from and against all losses, damages, expenses and costs suffered by Integria (including solicitor client costs on a full indemnity basis) and all third-party claims, liability, losses, damages, expenses and costs arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person in relation to or in connection with Your use of the Site, the Software, the Content or Your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or from Your violation of any applicable law or the access to the Site by a third party, either with or without Your knowledge.
Licence: Each user hereby grants to Integria a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute their user content and/or incorporate such user content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation or payment of any kind.
We hope you enjoy using our site!